    javascript-knowledge is verry poor, but also my english...

    any help will be greatly appreciated!

    george, zurich

    Georg Andersson, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Hi George

    You cannot change anything permanently on the servers harddisk using
    javascript. Javascript cannot write any files or change files on the server.
    You need a serverside programming method like ASP, ASP.NET, PHP or the like.

    Javascript can only read files and change the way they are displayed.

    Kind regards - Jakob

    Jakob Lund Krarup, Apr 15, 2004