Editing .resx files is S L O W ! !

Paul

Hi

I am using VS.NET 2003 to edit .resx files. It is
unusably slow. It takes about ten seconds to refresh the
grid every time I do even the simplest edit and I don't
know why. I am running VS.NET in vmware so this might be
part of the problem but everything else runs fast enough
so I'm not sure. Certainly vmware works pretty well for
graphics intensive tasks.

Does anyone have any other resx editor? I thought an xml
editor like xmlspy might help but it just crashes.

I really want to edit in the grid view rather than just
use notepad or a basic xml editor.

Paul.