Editing the setup project script

Sathyaish

I've written an Add-in for MS Outlook and in Visual Studio .NET 2003, I
also created a setup project to install the add-in. It all works well.

When the user double-clicks on the .msi file to launch the setup,
there's this choice of having the application installed "Just for me"
or for "Everyone" using that computer. I noticed that even when the
user selects "Everyone", the setup script writes the entries for
registering the Add-in with outlook in the Current User hive of the
person who installed it. Ideally, it should be doing that in the Local
Machine hive because it is to apply to every user.

I've searched the setup project files, but I do not see any property
that suggests the registry key where the Add-in will be registered. I
know and I look at the keys manually under
\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Add-ins.

My question is, is there a way I can edit, or for a start even view the
setup script that the project relies on; the script that has in it
somewhere that if the user selects the "Everyone" option, go to the
registry and do some stuff inside some keys?