    What does that mean and how could I possibly fix it?

    Thanks in advance,
    Franz

    Franz, Oct 27, 2008

  2. Franz

    Mark Space Guest

    Franz wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > is there any good editor or plugin for eclipse for programming AJAX?

    Dunno about Eclipse, but I've poked at some of the built in editors for
    NetBeans and they seemed pretty good. Dojo in particular was nice, it
    was drag and drop. Click on a Dojo script element on the palette, click
    where you want it do go, and the script appears in the right place in
    your source code. Pretty cool.

    NetBeans is "close to the file system" so it doesn't mess with your
    directories or files. You should be able to edit anything "in place" so
    it won't try to change your Eclipse files, and there are at least a few
    folks here who use both Eclipse and NetBeans. Just a suggestion.

    Mark Space, Oct 27, 2008