Editor recommendation

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Dav=E9mon?=

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a windows based WYSIWYG html editor which handles

css floats
css overflow
standards compliant html

TIA

Roy Schestowitz

__/ [Davémon] on Wednesday 07 December 2005 10:15 \__
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a windows based WYSIWYG html editor which handles

css floats
css overflow
standards compliant html

TIA

I am not too sure about handling of css floats and overflow, but have a look
at Nvu:

http://www.nvu.com/

As I once noticed that you had a blog-like site, how about a CMS? WordPress
(to be released as 2.0 next year) has a WYSIWYG interface, which is of
course Web-based.

TinyMCE is finally integrated with WordPress:

http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/

You will need to get the latest nightly build though. Join in and help
debugging... *smile*

http://wordpress.org/download/nightly/

I can assure you that it's stable, but I found a collision with AdBlock a
couple of days ago. Apart from that, it's excellent!

Hope it helps,

Roy

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Dav=E9mon?=

Roy Schestowitz arranged shapes to form:
__/ [Davémon] on Wednesday 07 December 2005 10:15 \__
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a windows based WYSIWYG html editor which handles

css floats
css overflow
standards compliant html

TIA

I am not too sure about handling of css floats and overflow, but have a look
at Nvu:

http://www.nvu.com/

Will do, looks interesting...
As I once noticed that you had a blog-like site, how about a CMS?

It's not for me, but a small client who's running out of budget (couldn't
even afford the MySQL from their host, let alone me to implement it).

I can assure you that it's stable, but I found a collision with AdBlock a
couple of days ago. Apart from that, it's excellent!

Thanks for the update! I'm running WP and I'll look at upgrading when I get
a moment, it would need some serious hacking to get it to do what the
client needs.