    custom editors but nothing to point me to the existing
    style editor.

    Any help is appreciated.
    Tim Pacl, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Hi Tim,

    Do you mean the editing of the Style property available for
    HtmlControl-derived controls (not for WebControls)? If so, thats not part of
    the .NET fx, its part of VS.NET.

    --
    Victor Garcia Aprea
    Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

    Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP], Jul 12, 2003

  3. Hi, Tim

    I took your question to the ASP.Net support tech lead and he pointed me at
    the following book:

    Developing Microsoft® ASP.NET Server Controls and Components
    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/5728.asp

    Please give it a look and let me know whether or not it meets your needs.

    HTH,

    John Eikanger
    Microsoft Developer Support

    This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    (c) 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    | From: "Tim Pacl" <>
    | Sender: "Tim Pacl" <>
    | Subject: EditorAttribute for Style Editor
    | Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 06:07:23 -0700
    | Newsgroups:
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.a
    spnet.webcontrols

    John Eikanger [MSFT], Jul 17, 2003