eFax gem error.

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Karuppasamy M., Oct 18, 2010.

  1. Hi,

    I have one doubt in using the efax gem.

    I had successfully sent the text message using efax gem, through
    terminal. (Please see the attachment 1Gac.jpg)

    1. How can I attach the document(s) and send to fax?.

    And I had tried to send the fax through the UI interface (rails
    application). But, I got the some error (Please see the attachment
    45.jpg)

    Please help me, how can i solve this problem.

    Thanks,
    Karuppasamy.

    Attachments:
    http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/5213/1Gac.jpg