eFax gem error.

Karuppasamy M.

Hi,

I have one doubt in using the efax gem.

I had successfully sent the text message using efax gem, through
terminal. (Please see the attachment 1Gac.jpg)

1. How can I attach the document(s) and send to fax?.

And I had tried to send the fax through the UI interface (rails
application). But, I got the some error (Please see the attachment
45.jpg)

Please help me, how can i solve this problem.

Thanks,
Karuppasamy.

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/5213/1Gac.jpg