Efficient ways to exchange xml data?

Parkms

Could you tell me an efficient ways or examples to exchange xml data?
There are many scenarios to use xml. However in my case, I submit data
using html' form tag so that it should be inserted in a database.
Then, the data should be made to xml format to be sent to another
remote server. If the remote server gets xml data the server also
should insert it on RDBMS. Of couse, Each xml elements should be
mapped to rdb's columns. Do you have a good idea? Please...