EJB 3.0 jboss : Remote not bound

Discussion in 'Java' started by timasmith@hotmail.com, Jul 5, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I had this working but something I changed broke it...

    I am running JBoss in one session and have deployed my bean

    02:17:44,363 INFO [EJBContainer] STARTED EJB: com.patient.ejb.MyBean
    ejbName: MyBean
    02:17:44,363 INFO [EJB3Deployer] Deployed: file:/C:/Program
    Files/jboss_4_0_4/server/default/deploy/patient.ejb3

    My program connects, finds the bean but fails to find the remote
    interface?

    [java] MyBean/Remote
    [java] javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Remote not bound
    [java] at
    org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)

    I didnt change my bean much - just the method contents and a few
    imports...?

    @Stateless
    public class MyBean implements IMyRemote {
    public String myMethod() {

    @Remote
    public interface IMyRemote {
    public String myMethod();
    }

    , Jul 5, 2006

  2. Kai Schwebke Guest

    schrieb:
    > My program connects, finds the bean but fails to find the remote
    > interface?
    >
    > [java] MyBean/Remote
    > [java] javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Remote not bound
    > [java] at
    > @Remote
    > public interface IMyRemote {
    > public String myMethod();
    > }

    The remote interface might be bound to IMyRemote/remote.

    Just go to /jmx-console/ of JBoss, choose jboss: service=JNDIView and
    invoke list() there to dump the contents of your jndi.

    Regards
    Kai

    Kai Schwebke, Jul 5, 2006