EJB 3.0 jboss : Remote not bound

timasmith

I had this working but something I changed broke it...

I am running JBoss in one session and have deployed my bean

02:17:44,363 INFO [EJBContainer] STARTED EJB: com.patient.ejb.MyBean
ejbName: MyBean
02:17:44,363 INFO [EJB3Deployer] Deployed: file:/C:/Program
Files/jboss_4_0_4/server/default/deploy/patient.ejb3

My program connects, finds the bean but fails to find the remote
interface?

[java] MyBean/Remote
[java] javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Remote not bound
[java] at
org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)

I didnt change my bean much - just the method contents and a few
imports...?

@Stateless
public class MyBean implements IMyRemote {
public String myMethod() {

@Remote
public interface IMyRemote {
public String myMethod();

Kai Schwebke

My program connects, finds the bean but fails to find the remote
interface?

[java] MyBean/Remote
[java] javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Remote not bound
[java] at
@Remote
public interface IMyRemote {
public String myMethod();
}

The remote interface might be bound to IMyRemote/remote.

Just go to /jmx-console/ of JBoss, choose jboss: service=JNDIView and
invoke list() there to dump the contents of your jndi.

Regards
Kai