    Is it possible for one application(app a) to access an ejb in another
    application(app b) on a Sun One Application Server 7?
    If so, how?

    G. Smith, Jul 30, 2003

  2. G. Smith

    Tim Slattery Guest

    (G. Smith) wrote:

    >Is it possible for one application(app a) to access an ejb in another
    >application(app b) on a Sun One Application Server 7?
    > If so, how?

    I use WebLogic, not Sun One, but I believe the concepts are universal.
    EJBs exist on the server independently, they are not (from the
    server's viewpoint) part of any one application. The entire purpose of
    an EJB is to be accessible to *any* app, on the same or any other
    server, that can make use of it.

    --
    Tim Slattery

    Tim Slattery, Jul 30, 2003