EJB Access

G. Smith

Is it possible for one application(app a) to access an ejb in another
application(app b) on a Sun One Application Server 7?
If so, how?

Tim Slattery

Is it possible for one application(app a) to access an ejb in another
application(app b) on a Sun One Application Server 7?
If so, how?

I use WebLogic, not Sun One, but I believe the concepts are universal.
EJBs exist on the server independently, they are not (from the
server's viewpoint) part of any one application. The entire purpose of
an EJB is to be accessible to *any* app, on the same or any other
server, that can make use of it.