    EJB container which, I thing has no HTTP based ports?

    Is EJB container using Web container for this?

    Cheers!
    Jerry, Aug 28, 2005

  2. Jerry wrote:
    > EJB 2.1 says that stateless EJB can be a Web Service too.
    > Can anyone explain me how generated XML/SOAP stuff goes to client side from
    > EJB container which, I thing has no HTTP based ports?
    >
    > Is EJB container using Web container for this?

    This is probably application server specific. Why do you want to know?

    HTH,
    Ray

    --
    XML is the programmer's duct tape.
    Raymond DeCampo, Aug 29, 2005

  3. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    Just as an technical perspective.
    Quite many things in J2EE Spesification says that 'Container's vendor'
    can implement things just they want as long as interfaces or services
    remain J2EE specific.

    Has anyone any ideas to my original question?
    I was thinking that if there is just EJB 2.1 container without Web Container
    what ports actually handles SOAP messages?

    Cheers!

    Jerry, Aug 29, 2005