EJB - analyze xml file

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jhair Tocancipa Triana, Dec 23, 2006.

    ,----[ http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/chainsaw.html ]
    `----

    > I would like read file from session bean and analyze using SAX.
    > What is the best solution in this case ?

    Do your log files use log4j XML layout? If not, why?

    --
    -- Jhair

    GG, Dec 23, 2006

  3. Jhair Tocancipa Triana

    GG Guest

    > Do your log files use log4j XML layout? If not, why?

    Yes we are using log4j. But I'm responsible only for
    analyze log's depend on client's parameters.
    GG, Dec 23, 2006
  4. Jhair Tocancipa Triana

    GG Guest

    > ,----[ http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/chainsaw.html ]
    > | Chainsaw can read log files formatted in Log4j's XMLLayout.
    > `----

    I need library with api which can i use from my own application
    or idea how do this from ejb session bean.

    thanks for help
    GG, Dec 23, 2006
  5. Jhair Tocancipa Triana

    Alfred Guest

    GG wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > I have to analyze xml log files which
    > are locate on the server side (jboss).
    > I would like read file from session bean and analyze using SAX.
    > What is the best solution in this case ?

    Don't try to access a file from Enterprise Session Bean.
    See EJB specification.

    Alfred
    Alfred, Dec 24, 2006