EJB Client disconnect

sss

I create an ejb client application to connect an ejb container.
I want to know if there is any method to know if this client has
been logged out or not connected with the server. For example
when this client is connecting to the server and someone plug out
the network cable. Is there any expcetion to catch with EJB?

SK

phmichels

In EJB 2 each method of a remote interface (interface that extends
java.rmi.Remote) must list RemoteException in its throws clause. This
exception is a superclass for a number of communication-related
exceptions that may occur during the execution of a remote method call,
including network connection problems.

In EJB3 you don't need to explicitly declare the RemoteException in
each method, but it continue to exist.

Paulo Michels