    when this client is connecting to the server and someone plug out
    the network cable. Is there any expcetion to catch with EJB?

    SK

    sss, Nov 18, 2006

  2. sss

    Guest

    In EJB 2 each method of a remote interface (interface that extends
    java.rmi.Remote) must list RemoteException in its throws clause. This
    exception is a superclass for a number of communication-related
    exceptions that may occur during the execution of a remote method call,
    including network connection problems.

    In EJB3 you don't need to explicitly declare the RemoteException in
    each method, but it continue to exist.

    Paulo Michels

    sss wrote:
    > I create an ejb client application to connect an ejb container.
    > I want to know if there is any method to know if this client has
    > been logged out or not connected with the server. For example
    > when this client is connecting to the server and someone plug out
    > the network cable. Is there any expcetion to catch with EJB?
    >
    > SK

    , Nov 18, 2006