EJB Interview Questions And Answers

Remon van Vliet

Alex Hunsley said:
I'll ask again then since you ignore me last tiem....
Did you get permission from sun to rip off the contents of their FAQs
and plaster adverts all around them, without attribution?

Hehe, he didnt even try to hide the fact it's just an ad page. How helpful
are links called "Question and Answer 1" exactly? Not to mention 90% of the
page space is taken by ads.

Alex Hunsley

Remon said:
Hehe, he didnt even try to hide the fact it's just an ad page. How helpful
are links called "Question and Answer 1" exactly? Not to mention 90% of the
page space is taken by ads.

The guy/gal is obviously a consummate pro! :)

Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Remon van Vliet said:
"Alex Hunsley" wrote in message
> Remon van Vliet wrote:
>> "Alex Hunsley" wrote in message
>>>>
>>> I'll ask again then since you ignore me last tiem....
>>> Did you get permission from sun to rip off the contents of their FAQs
>>> and plaster adverts all around them, without attribution?

>> Hehe, he didnt even try to hide the fact it's just an ad page. How
>> helpful
>> are links called "Question and Answer 1" exactly? Not to mention 90% of
>> the
>> page space is taken by ads.

> The guy/gal is obviously a consummate pro! :)
>[/color]
Hehe, indeed

Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Apart from that, this link below may be useful: humanresources.hrvinet.com/web-interview-questions
Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

Last edited: