    -Carl Gundel, author of Liberty BASIC
    http://www.libertybasic.com

    , Sep 13, 2006

  2. Hi Carl,

    Depends on the persistance. If you choose container managed, then you'd
    need to define ejb-relationships in the deployment descriptors. If bean
    managed, then your code/app will be the one managing the relationships.
    Consider the bean as a table in your database, and those references
    you're talking about as foreign keys. The container needs to know about
    the relations if it has to manage 'em.

    There is plenty of documentation available on the web regarding CMP/BMP
    and I am sure you'd be able to decide a strategy that suits your app
    easily.

    -cheers,
    Manish

    Manish Pandit, Sep 13, 2006