EJB w/ CMP 2.0 - where does it store the datasource & table

Discussion in 'Java' started by David Thielen, Aug 16, 2003.

  1. Hi;

    I'm hitting a problem with JRun 4.0 in using CMP 2.0 for my EJBs. But
    the thing that hit me in this is that in the 2 xml files - I don't see
    where it gets the datasource and table name for the CMP.

    Where is that supposed to be set? ejb-jar.xml has <field-name> and I
    assume those have to match both the database table entries (they do).
    But that's it.

    thanks - dave

    Windward Reports -- http://www.WindwardReports.com
    DefendTek -- http://www.DefendTek.com