EJBProxy or something similar

Discussion in 'Java' started by JimmyD, Sep 19, 2006.

  1. JimmyD

    JimmyD Guest

    Hello all,

    I have a platform which consist of two different technologies.
    One is J2EE platform and second is older platform build with C/C++ language.
    In that older platform (C/C++) there is a simple way to make simple
    JavaBeans.

    What I would like to do is to call EJBs running in J2EE platform side from
    older C/C++ platform's JavaBeans.

    Is EJBProxy a best pattern for that kind of issue? I see a possibility
    to call EJBs from C/C++ platform using it's JavaBean. But I would not want
    to load every J2EE library to that JavaBean. So, my question is that is it
    possible to make JavaBean in C/C++ platform as an EJBProxy which would call
    a sessionfacade EJB in J2EE side. After that I could call entity bean etc.

    Has anyone implemented anything like that? A EJBProxyBean (JavaBean) called
    from C/C++ side with parameters SessionFacadeBean in J2EE container which
    could then do what ever J2EE platform offers.

    Like to here your experiences.

    Cheers!

    JimmyD, Sep 19, 2006