    http://www.neredbojias.org/
    Great Sights and Sounds
    http://adult.neredbojias.org/ (adult)
    Neredbojias, Sep 1, 2008

  2. Neredbojias wrote:
    > An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner one
    > evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every request to his
    > wife with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart,
    > Pumpkin, etc. The couple had been married almost 60 years and, clearly,
    > they were still very much in love.
    >
    > While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over and said to his
    > host, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still call
    > your wife those loving pet names.'
    >
    > The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' he said. 'Her
    > name slipped my mind about ten years ago and I'm scared to death to ask her
    > what it is!'

    I can't remeber the name of your friend either!

    --
    Phil & ?? Kempster
    http://kempster.info
    Phil Kempster, Sep 1, 2008

  3. Neredbojias

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:
    > An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner
    > one evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every
    > request to his wife with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love,
    > Darling, Sweetheart, Pumpkin, etc. The couple had been married
    > almost 60 years and, clearly, they were still very much in love.
    >
    > While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over and said to his
    > host, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still
    > call your wife those loving pet names.'
    >
    > The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' he said.
    > 'Her name slipped my mind about ten years ago and I'm scared to death
    > to ask her what it is!'

    That's probably the most Off Topic post we have ever seen here. New item for
    the Guinness Book of Records :)

    --
    Nico
    Nico Schuyt, Sep 1, 2008
  4. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 01 Sep 2008, Phil Kempster <> wrote:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >> An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner
    >> one evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every
    >> request to his wife with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love,
    >> Darling, Sweetheart, Pumpkin, etc. The couple had been married
    >> almost 60 years and, clearly, they were still very much in love.
    >>
    >> While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over and said to
    >> his host, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you
    >> still call your wife those loving pet names.'
    >>
    >> The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' he said.
    >> 'Her name slipped my mind about ten years ago and I'm scared to
    >> death to ask her what it is!'
    >>

    > I can't remeber the name of your friend either!

    :)

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/ http://www.neredbojias.net/
    Neredbojias, Sep 1, 2008
  5. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 01 Sep 2008, "Nico Schuyt" <nschuyt(AT)gmail(DOT)com> wrote:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >> An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner
    >> one evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every
    >> request to his wife with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love,
    >> Darling, Sweetheart, Pumpkin, etc. The couple had been married
    >> almost 60 years and, clearly, they were still very much in love.
    >>
    >> While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over and said to
    >> his host, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you
    >> still call your wife those loving pet names.'
    >>
    >> The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' he said.
    >> 'Her name slipped my mind about ten years ago and I'm scared to
    >> death to ask her what it is!'

    > That's probably the most Off Topic post we have ever seen here. New
    > item for the Guinness Book of Records :)

    Hey, if you're going to do something, no use doing it halfway...

    Neredbojias, Sep 1, 2008
  6. While the city slept, Nico Schuyt feverishly typed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >> An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner

    [...]
    > That's probably the most Off Topic post we have ever seen here. New
    > item for the Guinness Book of Records :)

    Would it help it to be a little more on-topic if it was in xml(ish)?
    http://www.nigenet.org.uk/stuff/joke.xml ;-)

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --
    Nigel Moss | http://www.nigenet.org.uk
    Email not valid. - take the dog out!
    nice.guy.nige, Sep 1, 2008
  7. Neredbojias

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    nice.guy.nige wrote:
    > While the city slept, Nico Schuyt feverishly typed:
    >
    >> Neredbojias wrote:
    >>> An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner

    > [...]

    >> That's probably the most Off Topic post we have ever seen here. New
    >> item for the Guinness Book of Records :)

    > Would it help it to be a little more on-topic if it was in xml(ish)?
    > http://www.nigenet.org.uk/stuff/joke.xml ;-)

    Absolutely ON topic :)

    --
    Nico
    Nico Schuyt, Sep 1, 2008
  8. Nico Schuyt wrote:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >> An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner
    >> one evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every
    >> request to his wife with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love,
    >> Darling, Sweetheart, Pumpkin, etc. The couple had been married
    >> almost 60 years and, clearly, they were still very much in love.
    >>
    >> While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over and said to his
    >> host, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still
    >> call your wife those loving pet names.'
    >>
    >> The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' he said.
    >> 'Her name slipped my mind about ten years ago and I'm scared to death
    >> to ask her what it is!'

    > That's probably the most Off Topic post we have ever seen here. New item for
    > the Guinness Book of Records :)

    And definitely one of the better ones.

    --
    Blinky