Electronic Design Processes 2005: Call For Papers

b_kapoor

The Electronic Design Processes (EDP) Workshop provides a forum for a
cross-section of the design community to discuss state-of-the-art
electronic design processes and CAD methodologies. As the requirements
and complexities of electronic design increase, past ad-hoc approaches
to design processes are proving inadequate. The workshop focuses on the
improvement of the overall design process, rather than on the functions
of the individual tools themselves. The core audience of EDP consists
of CAD system integrators and methodologists, academic researchers, and
design team managers. (Note. Reception only on April 6th, talks will be
given on April 7th and 8th.)

Theme in 2005: Supporting "Super-Sized" Designs

As we scale to 90, 65 and even 45nm technologies, the elements of the
chip interact with each other more closely, but the "1 over
deep-sub-micron" scaling prohibits some classic N2 solutions. How
does your shop approach these problems? We solicit papers and proposals
for special/panel sessions that shed light on the methodologies used
for real current and future chip and system designs.
Call For Papers:
http://www.eda.org/edps/EDP-2005_02.htm