    about the certificate and digital signature? Is it provided by some
    commercial services out there?
    Thanks in advance.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVsaXNh?=, Jun 9, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWVsaXNh?=

    Mark Rae Guest

    I use this: http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/WebPageSecurity_v2.asp

    > and also about the certificate and digital signature? Is it provided by
    > some
    > commercial services out there?

    There are several:
    http://www.verisign.com
    http://www.thawte.com
    http://www.geotrust.com/

    Generally speaking, if your ISP supports SSL (and, if they don't, it's time
    to change ISPs!) they will issue one for your site at a price...

    Also, Microsoft supply a free SSL certificate for development and testing
    purposes:
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa194055(office.11).aspx

    --
    http://www.markrae.net