    <xsl:element name="td">

    does not work.

    Mike
    mike, Feb 24, 2005

  2. mike

    Joris Gillis Guest

    Tempore 19:56:55, die Thursday 24 February 2005 AD, hinc in foro {comp.text.xml} scripsit mike <>:

    > <xsl:element name="td">
    >
    > does not work.

    It does. There must be some other issue that prevents the element from being added to the result tree or serialized to a tag.

    (note that you can also use a literal result element:
    will do the same as
    <xsl:element name="td"/>
    )

    regards,
    "Η αλήθεια και το λάδι πάντα βγαίνουν από πάνω"
    Joris Gillis, Feb 24, 2005

  3. mike

    mike Guest

    sorry .... I got it working