elipse server

odelya

Hi,
I would like to build a jsp project with eclipse.
can anyone recommend me which server to use? jboss/apache tomcat..
Thanks

Harry

Hi,

If your project is simple enough, ie just JSP, then Tomcat is enough
for you.

Actually you can separate development and deployment, so you can use
whatever server, but Tomcat is simple and you need not do much
configuration.

Harry