    in python?

    Thanks,
    Dan
    Dan Barbus, Mar 11, 2009

  2. Dan Barbus a écrit :
    > Hi,
    >
    > Anyone here compared elixir with storm? Both are sqlite declarative
    > wrappers (as far as I understood) and both seem to hide the
    > (unnecessary for what I want) SQL/data layer under pythonic wrappers.

    elixir is a declarative layer over SQLAlchemy, which is a hi-level
    SQL/Python integration layer (and much more than an ORM). And it's in no
    way tied to SQLite (works as well with MySQL, Postgres and a couple
    other RDBMS).

    > I'm not trying to start a flamewar here (but I wanted to know if one
    > is more mature than the other, more pythonic, easier to use or
    > whatever ...
    >
    > Also, are there any other alternatives for easily working with sqlite
    > in python?

    There's a "low-level" DB-API compliant connector to SQLite. IIRC, it's
    even included in the stdlib now.
    Bruno Desthuilliers, Mar 11, 2009