    useful.
    --
    Michael Hoffman

    Michael Hoffman, Jul 26, 2005

  2. Michael Hoffman

    Guest

    Michael> Does anyone have any Emacs skeletons they find useful for
    Michael> Python?

    What's an "Emacs skeleton"?

    Skip

    , Jul 26, 2005

  3. wrote:
    > Michael> Does anyone have any Emacs skeletons they find useful for
    > Michael> Python?
    >
    > What's an "Emacs skeleton"?

    Somewhat of an elaborate mini-language for inserting boilerplate.

    http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs-en/SkeletonMode
    --
    Michael Hoffman

    Michael Hoffman, Jul 26, 2005
  4. Michael Hoffman <> wrote:
    > Does anyone have any Emacs skeletons they find useful for Python? I
    > Googled a little but didn't find anything enticing. I already have a
    > script that sets up script/module templates, so those aren't all that
    > useful.

    else-mode <http://www.zipworld.com.au/~peterm> seems to be nice after
    you get used to it.

    Florian
    --
    begin signature_virus
    Hi! I'm a signature virus. Please copy me to your signature to help me spread.

    Florian Diesch, Jul 27, 2005