Emacs VHDL-Mode Problem : vhdl-update-sensitivity-process

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by omara007, Jan 6, 2010.

  1. omara007

    omara007

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    Emacs VHDL-Mode Problem : vhdl-update-sensitivity-list-process

    Hi folks ..

    I have a problem in Emacs VHDL-Mode .. I'm trying to automatically update the sensitivity list of a process in my code using : vhdl-update-sensitivity-list-process
    When I do that while keeping the cursor inside a process, it gives this error:
    ERROR: Not within an architecture
    When I do that while keeping the cursor inside the architecture, it gives this error:
    ERROR: Not within a process

    What could be the reason for these error ? .. could it be a bug ? .. did anyone try the sensitivity list update before ?

    Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
    omara007, Jan 6, 2010