    please help me
    thanks in advance
    wei

    weiwei, Oct 7, 2004

  2. weiwei

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On 7 Oct 2004 11:07:49 -0700, (weiwei) wrote:

    >I have email confirmation asp script which is working fine in my
    >localhost, but If I put into the window 2003 server, it doesn't work,
    >does anyone haave idea

    It probably needs to be adapted to work in Server 2003 or Server 2003
    needs to be configured for it to work.

    Yes, I know you knew that. And no, I can't tell you how to convert an
    unknown script with unknown errors to work without those errors.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Oct 7, 2004

  3. weiwei

    Just1Coder Guest

    Jeff Cochran wrote:
    > On 7 Oct 2004 11:07:49 -0700, (weiwei) wrote:
    >

    >>I have email confirmation asp script which is working fine in my
    >>localhost, but If I put into the window 2003 server, it doesn't work,
    >>does anyone haave idea

    > It probably needs to be adapted to work in Server 2003 or Server 2003
    > needs to be configured for it to work.
    >
    > Yes, I know you knew that. And no, I can't tell you how to convert an
    > unknown script with unknown errors to work without those errors.
    >
    > Jeff

    Is localhost a win2k3 server too?

    Is IIS installed on the win2k3 server?

    Does it allow ASP?