email asp & smtp in win 2003

weiwei

Hi
I have email confirmation asp script which is working fine in my
localhost, but If I put into the window 2003 server, it doesn't work,
does anyone haave idea
please help me
thanks in advance
wei

Jeff Cochran

I have email confirmation asp script which is working fine in my
localhost, but If I put into the window 2003 server, it doesn't work,
does anyone haave idea

It probably needs to be adapted to work in Server 2003 or Server 2003
needs to be configured for it to work.

Yes, I know you knew that. And no, I can't tell you how to convert an
unknown script with unknown errors to work without those errors.

Jeff

Just1Coder

Jeff said:
It probably needs to be adapted to work in Server 2003 or Server 2003
needs to be configured for it to work.

Yes, I know you knew that. And no, I can't tell you how to convert an
unknown script with unknown errors to work without those errors.

Jeff

Is localhost a win2k3 server too?

Is IIS installed on the win2k3 server?

Does it allow ASP?