Email Confirmation Message Doesn't pick up the style sheet only in hotmail/yahoo

Tatyana

Hello,

I'm having problems to Style Order Confirmation Email Body. I'm sending it
out as HTML.
Everything looks fine in Outlook, but hotmail accounts (checked it on yahoo
and hotmail) seem to disregard the stylesheet and only grab the inline
styles.

Is there a solution to the above problem, does anybody know the answer?

Thank you,
Tatyana
Here is a template I'm sending out along with the email:

<head>

<title></title>

<link href="http://www.mydomain.com/content/images/Template.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

</head>

.......... Order Confirmation Information

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

because any automatic link in an email can be used for user tracking, the
trend in email display is to disable them . you should switch to inline
styles for email.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)