Email NOW $$ HIGH $$ C Programmer WANTED NOW!!

$

$Need C Programmer$

We have a tangled nest of code written in mixed
C / CPP which is call through COM interface.

One HUGE solution file - .NET 2002 -

Will pay HIGH $$ if you can untangle our situation.
Fix BUILD OUTPUT DEPENDANCIES permantly
$$ BONUS $$ If you are familiar with
TER TE Edit control - Old C code ...difficult to traverse

You must be SOLID SMART FAST AGRESSIVE
You will work from your home on your machine.
$$$ IS DEPENDANT UPON OUR EXAMINATION OF YOU $$$

100+ /HOUR

Contact me 24/7 starting NOW at

(e-mail address removed)

I have 20 years experience and expect you to be BETTER THAN ME!

MQ

$Need C Programmer$ said:
We have a tangled nest of code written in mixed
C / CPP which is call through COM interface.

One HUGE solution file - .NET 2002 -

Will pay HIGH $$ if you can untangle our situation.
Fix BUILD OUTPUT DEPENDANCIES permantly
$$ BONUS $$ If you are familiar with
TER TE Edit control - Old C code ...difficult to traverse

You must be SOLID SMART FAST AGRESSIVE
You will work from your home on your machine.
$$$ IS DEPENDANT UPON OUR EXAMINATION OF YOU $$$

100+ /HOUR

Contact me 24/7 starting NOW at

(e-mail address removed)

I have 20 years experience and expect you to be BETTER THAN ME!

LOL, if you have 20 years experience I'm sure you can work it out
yourself...

Christopher Benson-Manica

$Need C Programmer$ said:
I have 20 years experience and expect you to be BETTER THAN ME!

That doesn't seem difficult, since any non-idiot could deduce that
comp.lang.c is not a job posting newsgroup.