Email Responding

Shun

Hello Friends,

I am new bie to ASP. My problem is,

I have an Html file with name address and Email Id.
when i click a submit button. the application should create a folder and the
details must be stored in a text file and that text file must be stored in
that folder.
and a return email must be sent back to the address whihc is in the text
file.

If any body know this . please help me. I stucked here.

Thanks
In advance.

Shun