Email to rmagick working now

Timothy Hunter

Hmmm...thought I had posted this but it's not showing up...

Somehow I managed to mess up my RubyForge account so that I was not
getting any email sent to rmagick at rubyforge dot org. I don't know how
long this has been broken. With Tom's help it is working now.

I apologize to everyone who sent email to rmagick and did not get a
reply. I was not intentionally ignoring you but I know it felt that way.
If you still have a question or comment please try again.