Email upload

Help

Is it possible to update a webpage using just email ? to make it easy for a
freind with a pub to update his food menu.
DH

Brian Cryer

Help said:
Is it possible to update a webpage using just email ? to make it easy for
a freind with a pub to update his food menu.
DH

He emails you and you update the webpage for him. (grin)

I don't know of any automated tools for this. Is HTML too much for him even
if you gave him an html editor?

David Dorward

Is it possible to update a webpage using just email ? to make it easy for a
freind with a pub to update his food menu.

It shouldn't be too difficult to build something with procmail and
programing-lang-of-choice.

The tricky bits would be security and coming up with a format for the
email to take.

It would probably be easier to just throw a database at it with a form
on the front.