    I know its possible to send email, but i want to receive.

    any way possible.

    Thanks in advanced.
    James Jones, Aug 25, 2006

  2. James Jones

    Tim Slattery Guest

    "James Jones" <> wrote:

    > Is it possible to create a script in ASP to retrieve email from an inbox such as ?

    Presumably there is a POP3 mailbox for that address. It would
    certainly be possible for an ASP script to connect to the POP3 server,
    provide the necessary userid and password and retrieve email. Any
    webmail service is doing this (or some variant of it).

    --
    Tim Slattery
    MS MVP(DTS)
    Tim Slattery, Aug 25, 2006

  3. James Jones

    James Jones Guest

    ya this is what im trying to accomplish. it is a POP3 server........

    James Jones, Aug 25, 2006