Email using ASP

James Jones

Is it possible to create a script in ASP to retrieve email from an inbox such as (e-mail address removed)?

I know its possible to send email, but i want to receive.

any way possible.

Thanks in advanced.

Tim Slattery

James Jones said:
Is it possible to create a script in ASP to retrieve email from an inbox such as (e-mail address removed)?

Presumably there is a POP3 mailbox for that address. It would
certainly be possible for an ASP script to connect to the POP3 server,
provide the necessary userid and password and retrieve email. Any
webmail service is doing this (or some variant of it).