Emails from my page losing images

tshad

I have some emails I am sending from my .aspx pages. These pages are .htm
pages that work fine in outlook and show all my images correctly. But from
my dslextreme and yahoo accounts they don't. I have a "base href" statement
in my page, but for some reason Yahoo and Dslextreme is deleting it.

How do I get them to keep this line? I don't want to hard code all my
images and links as they are coming from templates that I use for both my
..aspx pages as well as my emails.

I have the following:

<head>
<base href="http://www.fts.com/">

I tried putting the Base line before the html as well as where it is now.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks,

Tom

tshad

The other problem I am having is that I can make this work with my email by
just hardcoding the image paths from "../class/pic.gif" with
http://www.fts.com/class/pic.gif.

This doesn't seem to work with my css files.

If I have:

<link href="/css/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

It works. If I change it to:

<link href="http://www.fts.com/css/style.css" rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css">

This works fine for the images as I mentioned above, but doesn't work with
the css files. Why is that?

Thanks,

Tom