    Any help forth-coming would be really appreciated.

    Regards
    John.

    John, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Hi, John,

    <snip>

    > 1. I have a sub-folder of html pages from my site and I need to show one

    of
    > these pages at a time within a specific placeholder on my main page. How

    do
    > I go about doing this?

    You can use an iframe control. Just add runat="server" and an id attributes.
    Declare it as System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl in the page
    class. You can set the src, width, height, etc properties from the page
    class like this:

    [C#]
    iframe1.Attributes["src"] = "the src";
    [VB.NET]
    iframe1.Attributes("src") = "the src"

    > 2. I have a dll which creates a server-side spreadsheet and I also need to
    > load this spreadsheet into a placeholder. How do I do this?

    I'm only guessing as I don't know what this "server-side spreadsheet" looks
    like. Create a usercontrol that will take this "spreadsheet" as parameter
    and display the data contained in it somehow as html.

    Greetings
    Martin

    Martin Dechev, Mar 1, 2004

  3. John