Embed Control to display HTML while using No Touch Deployment???

tale

Does anybody know if it is possible for me to display a web page from
within my windows application when using No Touch Deployment.
Currently, we do almost everything in the windows client. However, we
have a few reports on our website that we make available through the
windows client for convienence.

What I'm trying to do is figure out a way to display the web page when
the user selects the page from our menu. I'm open to any ideas
because right now I think we are going to have to render the page
using Forms, which is really going to suck.

Please Help,
-- Tale

tale

Maybe I'm incorrect, but I'm running our app in the Intranet zone and
I don't believe I can access the web browser control. Are you sure
that I can access the web browser control when running in this zone?

-- Tale