Embed ".html" file into ".aspx" file

Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I want to embed a .html file into my .aspx page. My asp.net page has a master page:
<%@ Master Language="VB" %>

<script runat="server">

</script>

<head runat="server">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
</head>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
&nbsp;<div style="text-align: left">
height: 583px">
<h1>
&nbsp;My Web Page</h1>
<asp:Menu ID="Menu1" runat="server" DataSourceID="SiteMapDataSource1" Style="z-index: 100;
left: 15px; position: absolute; top: 136px">
</asp:Menu>
<asp:SiteMapDataSource ID="SiteMapDataSource1" runat="server" />
&nbsp;
<asp:contentplaceholder id="ContentPlaceHolder1" runat="server">
</asp:contentplaceholder>
</form>

The page where I want to embed the html file has these codes:
<%@ Page Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master" Title="My Web Page - Dreams" %>
<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1" Runat="Server">

This is where I will embed the html file into.

</asp:Content>
what codes shd i use to embed in? Please advise! Thank you!

Last edited: