Embed link in XML with xmlreadmode.auto

Kathryn

Hello,

I am trying to read an xml file into a web page via vb.net. I am
current using an rss format and reading it directly into a DataSet
with the following command:
ds.ReadXml("xmlfilepath\xmlfile.xml", XmlReadMode.Auto)

Here is an example of an element in the xml file:
<item>
<title>Newark Valley Fathers Day Challenge</title>
<description>Participating teams: U10, U11</description>
<pubdate>5/25/04</pubdate>
<dateofevent>June 19 &amp; 20</dateofevent>
</item>

That works great. The problem is that the user now wants to embed
links in the description tag so pdf files can be linked to the U10 and
U11 text. When I try to do this I get the following error:

"The same table (description) cannot be the child table in two nested
relations. "

An example of the html to display the xml in the dataset is as
follows:

<asp:label Font-Size="Smaller" ForeColor="#00066" Font-Bold="True"
Font-Underline="True" ID="Label1" runat="server">Event:</asp:label>
<asp:label Font-Size="Smaller" ForeColor=#000066 Font-Bold="True"
ID=Label6 runat="server" Text='<%#
DataBinder.Eval(Container,"DataItem.title") %>'>
</asp:label></td>

Any ideas how I can get this to work? Thanks in advance.