Embed Outlook (Calendar part) into ASP NET Application

irfankhan5

Hi,

I have an email account on 2003 Exchange Server. Now, I have to make
available the Calendar part of this account available on my ASP.NET web
application. Is there a way to embed Outlook into ASP.NET Application?

If not, then is there a way to communicate with the Exchange Server and
display the current calendar entries, reschedule/delete calendar
entries, and create new calendar entries via ASP.NET?

My application was developed in ASP 1.0 using VS 2003. However, I do
have access to ASP 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have not done any sort of
office development, and hence am completely naive in this topic.

Thanks in advance.

blackstaronline.net

I am looking for the exact same answer.

If you find the answer could you post a reply here? I will do the same
if I find it before you.

Thanks,
Jeremy Reid
http://hgtit.com

irfankhan5

Since no one else is answering, let me put it that way. If you find it
before I do, please let me know. :)