    Thanks
    --
    William Tasso
    William Tasso, Nov 28, 2003

  2. "William Tasso" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Greetings one and all
    >
    > An archive search fails to reveal an answer so:

    Obviously, you use the wrong search engine or search method ;-)

    http://www.planetpdf.com/mainpage.asp?webpageid=1682

    Regards,
    Marcel
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Marcel_St=F6r?=, Nov 28, 2003

  3. William Tasso

    Spartanicus Guest

    Spartanicus, Nov 28, 2003
  4. William Tasso

    m Guest

    William Tasso wrote:
    > Greetings one and all
    >
    > An archive search fails to reveal an answer so:
    >
    > Tell me if you can: is there a reliable method of embedding a PDF into a
    > web page?
    >
    > Thanks

    See article at:
    http://useit.mondosearch.com/cgi-bi...t_id=42&page_id=9175040&query=PDF&hiword=PDF

    "Forcing users to browse PDF files
    makes usability approximately 300% worse
    compared to HTML pages. Only use PDF
    for documents that users are likely to print."
    ..........el Nielsen
    --
    Cheers, el m at http://www.mbstevens.com/
    m, Nov 28, 2003