    Thanks
    Sunil

    , Feb 12, 2008

  2. wrote:

    > Is there a way to embed a .avi file (video) on an xml page?

    What exactly is an "xml page"? Is that an XML document in a particular
    format e.g. XHTML? Then you could use the XHTML object element, the same

    > I guess it cannot be the <OBJECT> tag that we usually use in HTML.

    as you use the object element in HTML.

    There are also other XML formats for instance SMIL
    (<URL:http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/>) that deal with audio/video
    integration.

    --

    Martin Honnen