Embedded ASP.Net Page or User Control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mythran, Nov 14, 2006.

  1. Mythran

    Mythran Guest

    I have:

    Class Library -
    User Control with Build Action set to "Embedded Resource" in a class
    library.
    User Control code-behind file Build Action set to "Compile".

    Web Application -
    Web page that needs to display the user control.

    The user control should be able to handle it's events via the compiled
    code-behind file.

    I am able to compile the class library correctly, and retrieve the user
    control contents (html) from the resource stream. Now that I'm this far, I
    am unsure of where to go next. The user control needs to have it's contents
    (the html) parsed by the asp.net parser, but don't know how to do this. Is
    this possible? Any hints/tips?

    Thanks,
    Mythran
    Mythran, Nov 14, 2006