Embedded Python Tutorials

Discussion in 'Python' started by Arkon, May 2, 2004.

  1. Arkon

    Arkon Guest

    Hello people,
    what's up?

    I'm not sure if this is the right place for my post...

    I wrote two tutorials while ago explaining thoroughly, in my opinion
    at least, how to embed Python in C applications, well the basics and
    some more.

    The reason I wrote them was because the lack of info about embedding
    Python in C applications, so I explored the subject and gathered info
    all over the Internet...

    First part: http://www.ragestorm.net/tutorial?id=21
    Second part: http://www.ragestorm.net/tutorial?id=25

    That's it,
    I hope it can help you somehow.

    I will be glad to receive any comments...
    Thanks,
    Arkon
    http://ragestorm.net/
    Arkon, May 2, 2004

  2. Arkon

    Ron Stephens Guest

    Wow, looks like great tutorials!

    I have just one suggestion though: perhaps you could put a link to
    Part Two at the end of the Part One Tutorial, so folks could just
    continue to follow on. Maybe its there already, and I just can't find
    it, but if not, a learner might finish Part One and not realize there
    is a Part Two, or where to find it.

    Ron Stephens
    Foundation</a>
    Ron Stephens, May 3, 2004

  3. Arkon

    Tonio Guest

    "Arkon" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Hello people,
    > what's up?
    >
    > I'm not sure if this is the right place for my post...
    >
    > I wrote two tutorials while ago explaining thoroughly, in my opinion
    > at least, how to embed Python in C applications, well the basics and
    > some more.
    >
    > The reason I wrote them was because the lack of info about embedding
    > Python in C applications, so I explored the subject and gathered info
    > all over the Internet...
    >
    > First part: http://www.ragestorm.net/tutorial?id=21
    > Second part: http://www.ragestorm.net/tutorial?id=25
    >
    > That's it,
    > I hope it can help you somehow.
    >
    > I will be glad to receive any comments...
    > Thanks,
    > Arkon
    > http://ragestorm.net/

    Thanks Arkon, i'm a italian student and i need your tutorial.
    If you have a example, can you send me in my email?
    Thanks.
    Tonio, May 6, 2004