    interacting with server application (like java applet)? Anyone can give me
    some clue and guide?

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWQ=?=, Apr 7, 2005

  2. Here's how to embed windows forms controls into a web page.
    http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/winforms/doc/WinFormsIeSourcing.aspx
    http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Articles/ArticleTemplate.Aspx?ArticleID=1264

    Then (if you want) that code could call web services hosted on your web
    server.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP