    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Elie Grouchko

    Elie Grouchko, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Elie Grouchko

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Elie Grouchko" wrote in message
    news:%...
    : I need to write an ActiveX control, in VB6, that will be embedded in an
    IE-6
    : browser. I'm looking for a good tutorial and links to documentation, to
    make
    : this as painless as possible.

    Elie...

    This is an ASP NG, not VB6. If you'd start your search on google, you'll
    see relevant links on the first page returned.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=lang_en&q=activex vb6 tutorial

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */