embedding Python

Ivo

Hi.

I want to embed Python 2.3 as a scripting language in my Win32 application. I have few questions:

1) Is it possible to link Python as a static lib?
2) Can I link statically all the modules I want and disable the loading of any additional DLLs?

Thanks
Ivo

Martin v. =?iso-8859-15?q?L=F6wis?=

Ivo said:
1) Is it possible to link Python as a static lib?

Yes, but you have to tweak the project files in case you are using VC6.
2) Can I link statically all the modules I want and disable the

Yes; in addition to tweaking the project files, you also need to edit
PC/config.c

Regards,
Martin