    Like Java applets?

    Thanks,

    John

    John Sparrow, Jun 26, 2003

  2. I think you are referring to windows forms controls being hosted in web
    forms. This is certainly possible. Refer
    http://www.dotnetbips.com/displayarticle.aspx?id=118 for similar example.

    --
    Regards,
    Bipin Joshi

    Bipin Joshi [MVP], Jun 26, 2003

  3. John Sparrow

    Anatoly Guest

    If you mean window controls check out this article:
    http://www.15seconds.com/issue/030610.htm

    Anatoly, Jun 26, 2003