Embedding Windows Media Player with ASP.NET

antonyliu2002

I am implementing a web application from which users will listen to
some English words and then select what they hear.

Basically, it would look something like the following:

1. Jambalaya [ |> ]

A. Kiampalapa B. Malayama C. Jambalaya D. Giambachiaka

I use [ |> ] to indicate the play button.

I want the user to click the triangled play button and listen to that
sound wave and then make selections.

What I don't want is to have them click that button and then download
the sound wave to open with their standalone media player.

I want to disable autoplay, please show me how to do it. I tried
AUTOPLAY = "FALSE", but it still plays the sound wave automatically
right after the page is loaded.

Also, I want to be able to show only one small play button, how do I do
this?

I searched this group, but did not find anything helpful. Thanks.