Embeded python without filesystem

Jacek Cz

Do you have some tips about making Python small (minimal list of
modules) and isolated from filesystem. I have an idea

#define Py_WITHOUT_FILES
This switch should disable some function/modules from modules sys,
fileobject, but also import from file, path resolving etd.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Martin_v=2E_L=F6wis=22?=

Jacek said:
Do you have some tips about making Python small (minimal list of
modules) and isolated from filesystem. I have an idea

#define Py_WITHOUT_FILES
This switch should disable some function/modules from modules sys,
fileobject, but also import from file, path resolving etd.

It would be good if you could try to develop such a patch, and would
volunteer to maintain it. If you do volunteer, there is a good chance
that it gets included with Python.

Regards,
Martin