Empty XML Signature for testing phase

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by mike, Apr 27, 2009.

  1. mike

    mike Guest

    Hello all,

    Is possible to create an empty XML Signature for XML Schema (e.g. SOAP
    Message)
    for testing purposes? Our project is in phase where Web Service messages are
    tested but no signature keys are not bought.

    So, I would like create a structure like below but omit it in test phase.

    <Signature>
    <SignedInfo>
    <SignatureMethod />
    <CanonicalizationMethod />