EN-560 Sr. Software Engineer - Staff - Anaheim, CAEN-560 Sr. Software Engineer - Staff - Anaheim, CA

Discussion in 'Java' started by prospring, Nov 27, 2005.

  1. prospring

    prospring Guest

    EN-560 Sr. Software Engineer - Staff - Anaheim, CA
    Salary: BOE

    A client in Anaheim needs a senior product developer to lead the
    development of a suite of integrated telephony management tools.

    You will design, architect and develop our innovative software
    solutions. You will participate in the designing and architecting
    process for all new products and releases. In addition, you will take a
    hands-on role leading the development process and ensure all new
    products and releases are completed on time and within budget.

    Requirements:

    o. Superior C++ and Java (J2EE) programming skills in a UNIX/Linux
    environment (Required)
    o. 7+ years experience designing, programming and system architecting
    (Required)
    o. Experience leading a team of developers (Required)
    o. Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or Mathematics.
    o. Experience in successfully leading offshore development partners is
    a plus
    o. Prior experience developing network- or telephony-related software a
    major plus

    Notes:

    o. H1 sponsorship and relocation is available to candidates who are
    already in North America.
    To be considered, apply for job EN-560 via the ProSpring jobs page at:
    http://prospring.net/Jobs/jobs.html
    prospring, Nov 27, 2005

  2. prospring

    Scott Smith Guest

    On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:03:01 -0800, prospring wrote:

    > EN-560 Sr. Software Engineer - Staff - Anaheim, CA Salary: BOE
    >
    > A client in Anaheim needs a senior product developer to lead the
    > development of a suite of integrated telephony management tools.
    >
    > You will design, architect and develop our innovative software solutions.
    > You will participate in the designing and architecting process for all new
    > products and releases. In addition, you will take a hands-on role leading
    > the development process and ensure all new products and releases are
    > completed on time and within budget.
    >

    > Requirements:
    >
    > o. Superior C++ and Java (J2EE) programming skills in a UNIX/Linux
    > environment (Required)
    > o. 7+ years experience designing, programming and system architecting
    > (Required)
    > o. Experience leading a team of developers (Required) o. Bachelor's degree
    > (B.S.) in Computer Science or Mathematics. o. Experience in successfully
    > leading offshore development partners is a plus
    > o. Prior experience developing network- or telephony-related software a
    > major plus
    >

    > Notes:
    >
    > o. H1 sponsorship and relocation is available to candidates who are
    > already in North America.
    > To be considered, apply for job EN-560 via the ProSpring jobs page at:
    > http://prospring.net/Jobs/jobs.html

    Cool Jobs! There's just one thing... THIS ISN'T CAREER BUILDER!!!!!
    Post this stuff to a job search related site. We're too busy here for
    this sort of nonsense.

    --
    R. Scott Smith
    Slackware on the job, at home, everywhere!
    Scott Smith, Nov 28, 2005