EN-560 Sr. Software Engineer - Staff - Anaheim, CAEN-560 Sr. Software Engineer - Staff - Anaheim, CA

prospring

EN-560 Sr. Software Engineer - Staff - Anaheim, CA
Salary: BOE

A client in Anaheim needs a senior product developer to lead the
development of a suite of integrated telephony management tools.

You will design, architect and develop our innovative software
solutions. You will participate in the designing and architecting
process for all new products and releases. In addition, you will take a
hands-on role leading the development process and ensure all new
products and releases are completed on time and within budget.

Requirements:

o. Superior C++ and Java (J2EE) programming skills in a UNIX/Linux
environment (Required)
o. 7+ years experience designing, programming and system architecting
(Required)
o. Experience leading a team of developers (Required)
o. Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or Mathematics.
o. Experience in successfully leading offshore development partners is
a plus
o. Prior experience developing network- or telephony-related software a
major plus

Notes:

o. H1 sponsorship and relocation is available to candidates who are
already in North America.
To be considered, apply for job EN-560 via the ProSpring jobs page at:
http://prospring.net/Jobs/jobs.html

Scott Smith

EN-560 Sr. Software Engineer - Staff - Anaheim, CA Salary: BOE

[...]

Cool Jobs! There's just one thing... THIS ISN'T CAREER BUILDER!!!!!
Post this stuff to a job search related site. We're too busy here for
this sort of nonsense.